Camp Policies and Waiver
Camp Policy & Waiver
We believe in fun, creativity and laughter. Anyone exhibiting behavior to the contrary that is disruptive, inappropriate and/or interferes with other guests’ experience will be asked to modify their behavior. If further action is required to ensure appropriate behavior, a parent will be contacted to collect their child from camp for that day.
As Consideration for being allowed to enter the Makery and participate in camp at Sweetology the undersigned, on his or her behalf, and on the behalf of the Participant(s) identified above, acknowledges, appreciates, understands, and agrees to the following:
- I represent that I am the parent or legal guardian of the Participant(s) named below or I have obtained permission from the parent/legal guardian of the Participant(s) named below to execute this agreement on their behalf.
- I acknowledge and understand that there are known and unknown risks associated with participation in Sweetology activities including but not limited to Covid-19 exposure and the use of the Makery, play area, and any and all other Sweetology experiences.
- I, for myself and the Participant(s) named, willingly assume the risks associated with participation and accept that there are also risks that may arise due to other participants which I also willingly assume. 4. I agree that the Participant(s) named, and I shall comply with all stated and customary terms, posted safety signs, rules, and verbal instructions as conditions for participation in any party and/or program at Sweetology.
- I, for myself, the Participant(s) named, our heirs, assigns, representatives, and next of kin agree to hold harmless, release, waive and indemnify the independent owner of this Sweetology facility, Sweetology, LLC, their predecessors, parent, subsidiaries and affiliates, officers, and employees from any and all injuries, liabilities or damages from participation, except for those arising from the gross negligence or willful misconduct of Sweetology.
- I additionally agree to indemnify the independent owner of this Sweetology facility, Sweetology, LLC, their predecessors, parent, subsidiaries and affiliates, officers, and employees for any defense cost or expense arising from any and all claims, injuries, liabilities or damages arising from participation, except for those arising from the gross negligence or willful misconduct of Sweetology.
- I am of physical ability to participate and am legally competent to understand and complete this agreement. I hereby execute this agreement without coercion.
- I understand that entry, by myself and the participant(s) named, constitutes consent for Sweetology to use any film, video, or likeness of participants for any purpose whatsoever, without payment to the participant.
- The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of this Agreement shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision of this Agreement, which shall remain in full force and effect. 10. Any controversy, dispute, or claim arising out of or related to this Agreement, which the parties are unable to resolve by mutual agreement, shall be settled exclusively by submission by either party of the controversy, claim or dispute to binding arbitration; said arbitration to take place exclusively before a single arbitrator located within 25 miles of the event location and in accordance with the rules of the American Arbitration Association then in effect.