Who doesn’t love a surprise? These fun cupcakes are an easy fun-filled kid pleaser! We’ve filled our with festive sprinkles, M&M’S U.S.A., Brach’s candy corn, gummy worms and Halloween Sweettarts but most any candy will do the trick. Enjoy!
You will need:
- buttercream frosting, 3 colors (we used purple, neon green and orange)
- piping bag fitted with large open star decorating tip (2D)
- press and seal or plastic wrap
- apple corer or small knife to hollow out the centers
- assorted candy for filling