Read the full article from St. Louis Business Journal: https://www.bizjournals.com/stlouis/news/2018/01/05/catapult-competition-sweetology-builds-on.html
Sweetology In The News
Here you will find news articles that talk about Sweetology.
Owner Kara Newmark accepts the award from St Louis Small Business Monthly for Sweetology as a Future50 Award winner, one of the area’s fastest-growing small companies.
With summer volunteer opportunities and day-camp activities that span the breadth of student interests from technology and coding to sports and performance arts, Sweetology, a DIY cake-decorating studio located in the ever-growing Town and Country Crossing shopping center, offers a summer-camp experience that truly captures the artistic side of dessert-focused culinary arts. Read the full story.
Scare up some delicious fun! Decorate your own sweet or scary Halloween cupcake or cookie and submit a photo to the STL Parent and Sweetology #SweetScare contest
Contest Entry & Rules
- Decorate your own sweet or scary cupcake or cookie at Sweetology or in your own kitchen (Mention “SweetScare” at Sweetology and we’ll give you 4 naked cupcakes FREE to get you started when you decorate in the Makery. Frosting, fondants, toppers, etc. sold separately)
- ENTER: Post a photo to your social media with the tags #SweetScare and #SweetSweetology
- Photos must be submitted by October 31, 2016
- Share and encourage your friends to vote at STL Parent
- Voting closes November 7, 2016
- One winner will receive a Cupcake Decorating Party for 8 guests* valued at $275
*Cupcake Decorating Party for 8 guests includes 4 cupcakes per guest to decorate, frosting, sprinkles, fondant, piping bags and tips. Party must be scheduled during regular business hours at a mutually agreed upon date and time.