With summer volunteer opportunities and day-camp activities that span the breadth of student interests from technology and coding to sports and performance arts, Sweetology, a DIY cake-decorating studio located in the ever-growing Town and Country Crossing shopping center, offers a summer-camp experience that truly captures the artistic side of dessert-focused culinary arts. Read the full story.
Sweetology In The News
Here you will find news articles that talk about Sweetology.
Scare up some delicious fun! Decorate your own sweet or scary Halloween cupcake or cookie and submit a photo to the STL Parent and Sweetology #SweetScare contest
Contest Entry & Rules
- Decorate your own sweet or scary cupcake or cookie at Sweetology or in your own kitchen (Mention “SweetScare” at Sweetology and we’ll give you 4 naked cupcakes FREE to get you started when you decorate in the Makery. Frosting, fondants, toppers, etc. sold separately)
- ENTER: Post a photo to your social media with the tags #SweetScare and #SweetSweetology
- Photos must be submitted by October 31, 2016
- Share and encourage your friends to vote at STL Parent
- Voting closes November 7, 2016
- One winner will receive a Cupcake Decorating Party for 8 guests* valued at $275
*Cupcake Decorating Party for 8 guests includes 4 cupcakes per guest to decorate, frosting, sprinkles, fondant, piping bags and tips. Party must be scheduled during regular business hours at a mutually agreed upon date and time.